Our SedgeBell Master Pack Starter Kits have everything you need to join or inlay wood slabs with SedgeBell inlays like a master woodworker. The Slab Stitcher™ SedgeBell Master Pack is a perfect fit for hobbyists, artisans, and production shops looking to complete their own SedgeBell inlay project without worrying about building their own kit. Our solution was literally created out of the need to quickly and easily create high-quality slab stitches and inlays. We want you to enjoy the process just as much as the final product, so choose an inlay material (multiple variants available) and get stitching. You can expand any starter kit by adding any of our Expansion Packs.
Slab Stitcher™ SedgeBell Master Pack Starter Kits includes:
- Main Frame
- X-Small SedgeBell Template (BS0720XS)
- Small SedgeBell Template (BS0720S)
- Medium SedgeBell Template (BS0720M)
- Two (2) 1/4" X-Small SedgeBell Inlays (fits BS0720XS Template)
- Two (2) 1/4" Small SedgeBell Inlays (fits BS0720S Template)
- Two (2) 1/4" Medium SedgeBell Inlays (fits BS0720M Template)
- Guide Bushing with Centering Pin (manufactured to our specifications)
- Spiral Down Cut Router Bit
SedgeBell Inlay measurements:
- X-Small SedgeBell: 2.57" x 0.679" x 0.25"
- Small SedgeBell: 3.283" x 0.868" x 0.25"
- Medium SedgeBell: 4" x 1.057" x 0.25"